- make this recipe
- user reviews ()
- 1 Hostess Chocolate Cupcake
- Air Heads candy: White Mystery
- 2 Creme Savers hard candies: Orange and Creme
- 2 candy-coated chocolate candies
- Canned chocolate icing
- 1 mini candy-coated chocolate candy
- Betty Crocker Fruit Roll-Ups variety pack: California Fruit
1. Cut the cupcake in half horizontally and use the frosted top for the face. (Eat the bottom half!)
2. Use scissors to cut two small triangles from the Air Heads candy for fangs.
3. Referring to the photo, assemble the eyes and use chocolate icing to attach them to the face. Attach fangs and nose in the same manner.
4. Unroll Fruit Roll-Ups strip and cut in half on the diagonal. Cut scallops along one short edge of each piece. Remove the plastic backing and then pinch the edge opposite the scallops to shape the wings. Use icing to attach wings to back of head.