- make this recipe
- user reviews ()
- 1 8 ounce can pressurized American cheese spread
- 14 rectangular graham crackers or toasted bread slices
- Pretzels sticks
- Tiny pretzel twists
- Pretzel rings
- Pimiento-stuffed green olives, sliced pitted ripe olives, and/or roasted red pepper strips
1. Pipe cheese onto graham crackers or toasted bread slices. Form a skeleton shape on the cheese using pretzels, breaking pretzel sticks into small pieces as necessary. Use tiny pretzel twists for pelvis and pretzel rings for the head. Press pretzel pieces into cheese.
2. Decorate faces with sliced olives and roasted red pepper strips.