- make this recipe
- user reviews ()
- 2 8 ounce package cream cheese
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta cheese (2 ounces)
- 1/2 cup chopped pitted kalamata olives
- 2 tablespoons chopped green onion (1)
- 2 teaspoons finely shredded lemon peel
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 2/3 cup coarsely chopped pine nuts, toasted
1. In a mixing bowl, place cream cheese, butter, and feta cheese; allow to stand at room temperature for 30 minutes. Beat the cheese mixture with an electric mixer on low speed until smooth. Stir in olives, green onion, lemon peel, and garlic. Cover and chill for 4 to 24 hours.
2. Shape mixture into 2 balls; cover and chill until ready to assemble gifts. Roll cheese balls in nuts; wrap in plastic wrap. Store in refrigerator.