- make this recipe
- user reviews ()
- 16 ounces feta cheese, cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 1 cup pitted kalamata olives
- 1 cup pitted green olives
- 1/2 cup bottled roasted red sweet peppers, cut into strips
- 1 red onion, cut into thin wedges
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1/2 cup balsamic vinegar
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon snipped fresh thyme
- 2 teaspoons snipped fresh oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon cracked black pepper
1. In a large glass or stainless steel bowl, combine cheese cubes, kalamata olives, green olives, sweet peppers, and onion wedges.
2. In a screw-top jar, combine olive oil, vinegar, garlic, thyme, oregano, and pepper. Cover and shake well. Pour over mixture in bowl; toss gently to coat.
3. Cover and marinate in the refrigerator for 4 to 6 hours. Spoon into decorative jars or glasses. Cover and store in the refrigerator for up to 2 days. Makes 5 cups.
- Add recipe to a screw-top jar. Place a square of fabric on top of jar and secure with twine. Write recipe name or name of recipient on a label and adhere to the jar.
- Servings Per Recipe 20,
- cal. (kcal) 138,
- Fat, total (g) 12,
- chol. (mg) 20,
- sat. fat (g) 4,
- carb. (g) 4,
- fiber (g) 1,
- pro. (g) 3,
- sodium (mg) 444,
- Mark as Free Exchange () 0,
- Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet