- make this recipe
- user reviews ()
- 1 teaspoon unflavored gelatin
- 1/3 cup peach nectar or apricot nectar
- 2 6 - 8 ounces cartons vanilla or peach fat-free yogurt with sweetener
- 1/3 26 ounce jar refrigerated mango slices, drained, or one 8-ounce can peach slices, drained
1. In a small saucepan combine the unflavored gelatin and peach or apricot nectar. Let stand for 5 minutes. Cook and stir over medium heat until gelatin is dissolved.
2. In a blender container combine gelatin mixture, yogurt, and drained mango or peach slices. Cover and blend until smooth. Spoon mixture into eight 3-ounce paper cups. Cover each cup with foil. Cut a small slit in the center of each foil cover and insert a rounded wooden stick into each. Freeze pops for 4 to 6 hours or until firm.
3. To serve, remove the foil and tear paper cups away from pops. Makes 8 pops.
- Servings Per Recipe 8,
- cal. (kcal) 49,
- chol. (mg) 1,
- carb. (g) 10,
- pro. (g) 2,
- vit. A (IU) 243,
- vit. C (mg) 4,
- sodium (mg) 28,
- calcium (mg) 61,
- Milk () 1,
- Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet