- make this recipe
- user reviews ()
- 1 1/2 cups chopped, peeled mango, papaya, peaches, plums, and/or pineapple
- 1/2 cup chopped red or green sweet pepper
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced green onions (2)
- 1/4 cup snipped fresh cilantro or parsley
- 2 tablespoons lime juice or lemon juice
- 1 - 2 fresh jalapeno or serrano peppers, seeded and finely chopped, or 2 tablespoons finely chopped fresh Anaheim pepper
1. In a medium mixing bowl stir together fruit, sweet pepper, green onions, cilantro or parsley, lime juice or lemon juice, and jalapeno, serrano, or Anaheim pepper. Cover; chill at least 2 hours before serving.
2. Serve as a dip for chips or fresh vegetables or as a condiment for tacos, quesadillas, burgers, steaks, chicken, or fish. Makes about 2 cups.
- Spoon the salsa into a storage container. Cover and chill for up to 2 days.
- cal. (kcal) 5,
- carb. (g) 1,
- Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet