- make this recipe
- user reviews ()
- 6 7 - 8 inches whole wheat or plain flour tortillas
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise or salad dressing
- 6 leaves leaf lettuce (optional)
- 6 slices cooked ham (3 ounces)
- 6 slices cooked turkey breast (3 ounces)
- Assorted decorations such as: parsley sprigs, sweet red pepper strips, ripe olives, small pimento stuffed green olives, small pepperoncini peppers, julienned carrots, small sweet pickles, and/or shredded lettuce
- Mayonnaise, salad dressing, or honey mustard
- 6 slices American cheese
- Wooden picks
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Wrap tortillas in foil and bake for 10 minutes.
2. Spread each tortilla with 1 tablespoon mayonnaise. Lay a lettuce leaf over mayonnaise, top with a slice of ham and a slice of turkey. Roll up and secure with wooden pick. Stuff one end of rolled tortilla with sweet red pepper strips, shredded lettuce, parsley sprigs, and julienned carrots.
3. Attach olives for eyes and the nose and a piece of pepper for the mouth with mayonnaise or honey mustard. Cut an apron shape from the cheese and lay atop tortilla. Add pickles or peppers for shoes and use cheese as a blanket. Makes 6 wraps.