- make this recipe
- user reviews ()
- Nonstick cooking spray
- 1 8 ounce package cream cheese, cut into cubes
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise or salad dressing
- 1/4 cup finely shredded Parmesan cheese (1 ounce)
- 1/4 cup snipped fresh chives or thinly sliced green onions
- 2 teaspoons white wine Worcestershire sauce
- 2 6 ounce cans crabmeat, drained, flaked, and cartilage removed
- Snipped fresh chives or green onions
- Pita bread wedges, toasted, or assorted crackers
1. Coat the inside of a 3 1/2-quart slow cooker with nonstick cooking spray; set aside.
2. In a medium bowl, combine cream cheese, mayonnaise, Parmesan cheese, 1/4 cup chives or green onions, and Worcestershire sauce. Stir in crabmeat. Transfer crabmeat mixture to slow cooker.
3. Cover and cook on low-heat setting for 1 to 1 1/2 hours. Sprinkle with additional chives or green onions. Serve with pita bread wedges or assorted crackers.
- To use a 1 1/2-quart slow cooker with heat setting:Coat the inside of a 1 1/2-quart slow cooker with heat settings with nonstick cooking spray. Transfer crabmeat mixture to slow cooker. Cover and cook on low-heat setting for 1 1/2 to 2 hours. Serve as above.
- Servings Per Recipe 20,
- cal. (kcal) 120,
- Fat, total (g) 10,
- chol. (mg) 31,
- sat. fat (g) 4,
- carb. (g) 1,
- pro. (g) 6,
- sodium (mg) 223,
- Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet