- make this recipe
- user reviews ()
- 1 8 ounce package cream cheese
- 1/2 8 ounce package shredded taco cheese (1 cup)
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 tablespoon milk
- 1/2 cup chopped peanuts
- Assorted crackers
1. In a medium mixing bowl, combine cream cheese, taco cheese, and butter. Let stand at room temperature for 30 minutes.
2. Add milk to cheese mixture and beat with an electric mixer on medium speed until combined. Cover and chill for 4 to 24 hours.
3. Shape mixture into a ball; roll in peanuts. Wrap in plastic wrap. Tote in an insulated cooler with ice packs.
4. Serve with assorted crackers. Makes 6 to 8 servings (about 1-3/4 cups).