- make this recipe
- user reviews ()
- 1 10 ounce package refrigerated pizza dough
- 6 medium leeks, thinly sliced
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon dried herbes de Provence or dried basil, crushed
- 2 tablespoons Dijon-style mustard
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1 cup shredded Gruyere or Swiss cheese (4 ounces)
- 1/4 cup pine nuts or chopped almonds, toasted
- Fresh summer savory (optional)
1. Preheat the oven to 425 degree F. Grease a cookie sheet. Unroll pizza dough onto prepared cookie sheet; press into a 12x9-inch rectangle. Bake in the preheated oven for 7 minutes.
2. Meanwhile, in a large skillet, cook leeks and garlic in hot olive oil about 5 minutes or until tender. Remove from heat. Stir in herbes de Provence or basil; set aside. In a small bowl, stir together mustard and water; spread over prebaked crust. Top with leek mixture, cheese, and nuts.
3. Bake about 8 minutes more or until cheese is bubbly. Let stand 5 minutes before serving. Cut into 24 squares. If desired, garnish with fresh savory. Makes 24 squares.
- Arrange baked, cut squares in layers between waxed paper in a covered container. Freeze up to 3 months. Thaw at room temperature.
- Servings Per Recipe 24,
- cal. (kcal) 74,
- Fat, total (g) 4,
- chol. (mg) 5,
- sat. fat (g) 1,
- carb. (g) 7,
- fiber (g) 1,
- pro. (g) 3,
- vit. A (RE) 10,
- vit. C (mg) 1,
- sodium (mg) 88,
- calcium (mg) 50,
- iron (mg) 1,
- Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet