- make this recipe
- user reviews ()
- 1 1/2 teaspoons kosher salt
- 1 1/2 teaspoons dried basil
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon celery salt
- olive oil
- 4 pita bread rounds
1. Simply toss together all herbs and spices.
2. Brush olive oil over pita bread round. Sprinkle with the salt-herb mixture.
3. Cut each pita round into 12 wedges. Put wedges on a baking sheet; bake at 350 degrees F for 20 minutes or until crispy.
- *Can be made up to 1 week in advance and kept in an airtight container.