- make this recipe
- user reviews ()
- 1 1/2 cups mixed imported Greek and/or Italian olives
- 1/2 cup dry white wine
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 4 inches sprigs fresh rosemary
- 1 tablespoon finely shredded orange peel
- 2 tablespoons orange juice
- 1 tablespoon snipped fresh rosemary
- 1 tablespoon snipped fresh parsley
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
1. In a 15x10x1-inch baking pan, combine olives, wine, 1 tablespoon of the olive oil, and rosemary sprigs. Bake in a 375 degree F oven for 45 to 60 minutes or until most of the liquid is absorbed, stirring occasionally.
2. Meanwhile, for dressing, in a small bowl, combine remaining 3 tablespoons olive oil, orange peel, orange juice, snipped rosemary, parsley, garlic, and pepper.
3. Pour dressing over olive mixture; toss gently to coat. Transfer olive mixture to a serving bowl. Cover and chill for at least 2 hours. Makes 6 servings.
- Prepare olives as directed. Transfer to an airtight container and chill for up to 1 week.
- Servings Per Recipe 6,
- cal. (kcal) 155,
- Fat, total (g) 14,
- sat. fat (g) 1,
- carb. (g) 4,
- fiber (g) 2,
- sodium (mg) 377,
- Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet