- make this recipe
- user reviews ()
- 1 5.2 ounce package boursin cheese spread
- 1 8 ounce package cream cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped roasted red pepper
- 24 1-1/2x2-inch rectangles of firm textured thin sliced white bread
- Roasted red pepper pieces
- 1 3 ounce package cream cheese, softened
1. In a small mixing bowl combine boursin cheese, 8 ounces cream cheese, and 2 tablespoons of finely chopped red pepper.
2. Spread half of bread pieces with the cheese spread. Top with the remaining bread pieces. Cut small 1/2-inch to 3/4-inch hearts out of red pepper pieces. Apply to the top of the mini sandwiches with a little of the remaining cream cheese, like playing cards.
3. Place on serving platter. Serve immediately or cover and chill up to 2 hours.