- make this recipe
- user reviews ()
- 1 15 1/4 ounce can pineapple chunks (juice pack), drained
- 1/4 cup orange marmalade
- 6 ounces thinly sliced cooked ham, cut into 4 x 11/2-inch strips
- Wooden toothpicks or skewers
- 1 10 ounce jar maraschino cherries, drained
1. In a medium bowl toss together the pineapple chunks and the orange marmalade until coated. Wrap a ham strip around each pineapple chunk.
2. Thread each chunk on a toothpick or skewer. Add a maraschino cherry to each. Arrange skewers on a serving platter. Cover and chill for up to 2 hours. Makes about 36 servings.