- make this recipe
- user reviews ()
- Nonstick cooking spray
- 4 7 - 8 inches whole wheat flour tortillas
- 1 cup coarsely shredded purchased roasted chicken
- 1/2 cup feta cheese
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced red onion
- 1/4 cup chopped cucumber
- 1/4 cup grape tomatoes, halved lengthwise
- 1/4 cup kalamata olives, halved
- 2 tablespoons whole flat leaf (Italian) parsley leaves
- 1 tablespoon whole fresh oregano leaves
- 1/4 cup bottled Greek vinaigrette salad dressing
1. Coat one side of each tortilla with cooking spray. Place tortillas, sprayed sides down, on a cutting board or waxed paper. Sprinkle with chicken, feta cheese, red onion, cucumber, grape tomatoes, olives, parsley, and oregano. Drizzle with dressing. Fold tortillas in half, pressing gently.
2. Heat a large nonstick skillet over medium heat for 1 minute. Cook quesadillas, two at a time, over medium heat for 4 to 6 minutes or until light brown, turning once. Remove quesadillas from skillet; place on a baking sheet. Keep warm in a 300 degree F oven. Repeat with remaining quesadillas. To serve Cut each quesadilla into three wedges. Makes 4 servings.