- For the turkey body, spread cheese sauce on 1 side of the rich round cracker with a table knife.
- For the head, press the cracker sandwich into the cheese sauce.
- For the tail feathers, place the cheese-flavored snacks, shoestring potatoes, and/or the pretzel sticks about half of the way around the head.
- For the feet, press the corn nuts or peanuts into the cheese sauce, extending the nuts slightly over the bottom edge of the cracker.
- For the beak, place the piece of yellow sweet pepper or carrot on cutting board. Using a sharp knife, cut a small triangular piece that looks like a beak. Next cut a small piece from the pimiento for the wattle. Use a little additional cheese sauce to attach the beak, the wattle, and the two raisin eyes to the head. Makes 1 turkey.
Nutrition Facts (Gobblers)
- Per serving:
- 105 kcal cal.,
- 6 g fat
- 8 mg chol.,
- 325 mg sodium,
- 9 g carb.,
- 3 g pro.
- Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet