- make this recipe
- user reviews ()
- 1/2 15 ounce package (1 crust) rolled refrigerated unbaked piecrust
- 1 cup finely chopped leek (white part only)
- 1/2 cup finely chopped fennel
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 3/4 cup crumbled aged goat cheese (chevre) (such as Tumalo Farms Fenacho) or shredded Parmesan cheese (3 ounces)
- 3/4 cup coarsely chopped Gaeta, Kalamata, or other Italian olives
- 1 tablespoon snipped fresh thyme
1. Allow piecrust to stand according to package directions. Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper. Place piecrust on the prepared baking sheet; roll into an 11-inch circle. Set aside.
2. For filling, in a medium skillet, cook leek and fennel in hot oil over medium heat for 5 to 6 minutes or until tender, stirring occasionally. Remove from heat. Stir in cheese, olives, and thyme. Cool slightly.
3. Spread filling in center of pastry, leaving the outer 1 1/2 inches uncovered. Fold uncovered pastry up over filling.
4. Bake for 30 to 35 minutes or until pastry is golden brown. Cut into wedges and serve warm.
- Servings Per Recipe 6,
- cal. (kcal) 272,
- Fat, total (g) 18,
- chol. (mg) 18,
- sat. fat (g) 7,
- carb. (g) 21,
- Monosaturated fat (g) 4,
- Polyunsaturated fat (g) 1,
- fiber (g) 1,
- sugar (g) 2,
- pro. (g) 5,
- vit. A (IU) 583,
- vit. C (mg) 4,
- sodium (mg) 347,
- Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet