- make this recipe
- user reviews ()
- 1/2 32 ounce cartonplain yogurt or plain goats milk yogurt*
- 1 tablespoon finely snipped fresh tarragon
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
1. Line strainer or sieve with cheesecloth. Place over bowl. Spoon in yogurt. Cover with plastic wrap. Refrigerate 24 hours. Remove from refrigerator. Discard drained liquid.
2. Transfer to bowl. Add tarragon and salt. Store covered in refrigerator up to 1 week. Makes 16 to 20 (1 tablespoon) servings.
- Use yogurt that contains no gums, gelatin, or fillers, which may prevent whey separating from curd.
- Servings Per Recipe 16,
- cal. (kcal) 18,
- Fat, total (g) 1,
- chol. (mg) 2,
- carb. (g) 2,
- pro. (g) 2,
- sodium (mg) 38,
- calcium (mg) 50,
- Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet