- make this recipe
- user reviews ()
- Tiny box of raisins
- Origami or wrapping papers (neon green and purple)
- Permanent black marking pen
- Double-sided adhesive tape
- Canned icing
- 1 red M&M Minis candy
- 2 green M&M Minis candies
- 1 roll Smarties candy
- 2 neon-green chenille stems
- 4 Tootsie Flavor Roll Twisties candies
- 2-1/2x3-inch box of Nerds candy
- Glue gun and hotmelt adhesive
- 2 Orange Starburst fruit chews
- 2 5-stick packages of chewing gum
1. Wrap the raisin box with neon green paper, taping the paper in place. Use the black marking pen to draw facial features on the box front. Use icing to add a red M&M Mini nose and two neck bolts (two Smarties each). Set the head aside.
2. For the arms, use small pieces of chenille stem to twist the Flavor roll Twisties together at the elbows. Slip a length of chenille stem through the top of the boxed candy for the shoulders. Twist one end of the shoulder stem around the top of one arm. Trim the chenille stem and attach the remaining arm. Cut away excess chenille stem.
3. Using the patter, cut a vest from purple paper to fit around the candy box. Tape the vest in place, then ice green Minis to the front for buttons.