- Yields: 24 triangles
- Prep: 30 mins
- Bake: 30 mins to 35 mins 350°F
Feta Phyllo Bites
12 ounce carton cottage cheese, drained
cups crumbled feta cheese
eggs, lightly beaten
teaspoons quick-cooking tapioca
cup melted butter
sheets frozen phyllo dough (14x9-inch rectangles), thawed
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. For filling, in a large bowl combine cottage cheese, feta, eggs, and tapioca.
- Generously butter a 13x9x2-inch baking pan. Layer 10 sheets of phyllo in pan, brushing butter between every other layer. Top with cheese filling. Repeat layering and buttering between every other layer with remaining 10 sheets of phyllo.
- Bake for 30 to 35 minutes or until puffed and golden. Cool, then cut into triangles.
Nutrition Facts (Feta Phyllo Bites)
- Per serving:
- 153 kcal cal.,
- 10 g fat
- (6 g sat. fat,
- 1 g polyunsaturated fat,
- 3 g monounsatured fat),
- 55 mg chol.,
- 331 mg sodium,
- 10 g carb.,
- 1 g sugar,
- 6 g pro.
- Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet