- make this recipe
- user reviews ()
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons fennel seed, crushed
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 3 tablespoons dry white wine
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- Coarse kosher salt (optional)
1. Preheat oven to 325 degrees F. In a bowl, combine flour, fennel seed, salt, and pepper. In another bowl, combine wine and olive oil; gradually add to dry ingredients, tossing with a fork until combined. Form dough into a ball.
2. On a lightly floured surface, roll dough into a 12x9-inch rectangle, about 1/16-inch thick (trim uneven edges, if necessary). Using a fork, prick dough all over. Using a pastry wheel or knife, cut into 3x1-1/2-inch rectangles. Transfer rectangles to an ungreased baking sheet. If desired, sprinkle lightly with kosher salt.
3. Bake about 18 minutes or just until crackers start to brown and are firm to the touch. Cool completely on wire racks.
- In a food processor, combine flour, salt, fennel seed, and pepper; cover and process just until combined. Add wine and olive oil. Cover and process just until combined. Form dough into a ball. Continue as directed in Step 2.
- Servings Per Recipe 24,
- cal. (kcal) 36,
- Fat, total (g) 2,
- carb. (g) 4,
- pro. (g) 1,
- sodium (mg) 49,
- Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet