Curried Shrimp With Cucumber Sauce
- Remove seeds from cucumber, peel if desired, and cut into large pieces. Place cucumber, mayonnaise, vinegar, mint, and dash of salt in a blender container. Cover and blend until almost smooth. Set aside.
- Peel and devein shrimp, leaving the tails intact. Combine flour, curry powder, and 1/8 teaspoon salt in a small plastic bag. Place half of the shrimp in bag; shake. Remove shrimp from bag and repeat with remaining shrimp.
- Heat oil in a small skillet over medium-high heat. Add shrimp and cook for 2-1/2 minutes, turning once.
- Spoon the cucumber sauce onto two salad plates. Arrange the shrimp on top. Serve immediately. Makes 2 servings.
From the Test Kitchen
1-1/2 meat, 1 fat.
Nutrition Facts (Curried Shrimp With Cucumber Sauce)
- Per serving:
- 153 kcal cal.,
- 8 g fat
- (1 g sat. fat,
- 340 mg sodium,
- 5 g carb.,
- 1 g fiber,
- 15 g pro.
- Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet