- make this recipe
- user reviews ()
- 2 cups peeled, seeded, and shredded cucumber (2 large)
- 1/2 cup reduced-sodium chicken broth
- 1/2 cup light dairy sour cream
- 2 tablespoons snipped fresh dillweed
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- Fresh dill sprig (optional)
1. Stir together shredded cucumber, chicken broth, sour cream, snipped dillweed, lemon juice, and pepper in a medium mixing bowl.
2. Pour mixture into a nonmetal freezer container. Cover and freeze for several hours or until almost firm. Break mixture into small chunks; transfer to a chilled bowl. Beat with an electric mixer until smooth but not melted. Return to container. Cover and freeze for at least 6 hours or until firm.
3. To serve, transfer sorbet to a serving bowl. If desired, garnish with a fresh dill sprig. Makes about 2-1/2 cups (5 servings).Food exchanges::
4. 1/2 fat.
- Servings Per Recipe 5,
- cal. (kcal) 41,
- Fat, total (g) 2,
- chol. (mg) 3,
- sat. fat (g) 1,
- carb. (g) 5,
- pro. (g) 2,
- sodium (mg) 93,
- Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet