Cucumber Bruschetta with Grilled Shrimp & Crab Salad
seedless cucumbers (2 1/2 cut on the bias into 1/4-inch thick rounds
red bell pepper (tiny dice)
green bell pepper (timy dice)
bulb shallots (tiny Dice)
cup cilantro (minced)
tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
firm avocado (seeded and skin removed)
teaspoon hot sauce
pound lump crab meat
ounce chives (rough chop for garnish)
- Skewer, salt, pepper and oil shrimp. Grill over med. high heat. Remove and set aside to cool.
- Sift thru crab meat to find any shell
- Once shrimp has cooled, cut into tiny pieces and shred crab meat.
- Add shrimp, crab and remaining ingredients (except for cucumber rounds and chives) in a mixing bowl and mix.
- Add a spoonful of mixture to each cucumber round, and garnish with chives.
- Chill slightly before serving.