- make this recipe
- user reviews ()
- 3 seedless cucumbers (2 1/2 cut on the bias into 1/4-inch thick rounds
- 1/2 red bell pepper (tiny dice)
- 1/2 green bell pepper (timy dice)
- 2 bulb shallots (tiny Dice)
- 1/2 head garlic
- 1 lemon (juiced)
- 1 lime(juiced)
- 1/8 cup cilantro (minced)
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1 firm avocado (seeded and skin removed)
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon hot sauce
- 1/2 pound shrimp
- 1/4 pound lump crab meat
- 1/4 ounce chives (rough chop for garnish)
1. Skewer, salt, pepper and oil shrimp. Grill over med. high heat. Remove and set aside to cool.
2. Sift thru crab meat to find any shell
3. Once shrimp has cooled, cut into tiny pieces and shred crab meat.
4. Add shrimp, crab and remaining ingredients (except for cucumber rounds and chives) in a mixing bowl and mix.
5. Add a spoonful of mixture to each cucumber round, and garnish with chives.
6. Chill slightly before serving.