- Thaw shrimp, if frozen. Peel and devein shrimp, leaving tails intact. Rinse shrimp; pat dry with paper towels. Preheat oven to 425 degrees F. Line a 15x10x1-inch baking pan with foil; set aside.
- In a medium bowl, beat cream cheese with an electric mixer on medium speed until smooth. Beat in mayonnaise, mustard, and salt. Stir in crabmeat, green onion, and red pepper until combined.
- Butterfly each shrimp by cutting through the rounded side almost to the other side. Open shrimp and lay flat, cut side down, in prepared baking pan. Divide crab mixture among shrimp, shaping the mixture into a mound. Bring shrimp tails up and over the crab mixture.
- Bake about 10 minutes or until shrimp are opaque. Serve warm.
Nutrition Facts (Crab-Topped Shrimp)
- Per serving:
- 38 kcal cal.,
- 2 g fat
- (1 g sat. fat,
- 1 g polyunsaturated fat,
- 1 g monounsatured fat),
- 23 mg chol.,
- 90 mg sodium,
- 4 g pro.
- Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet