- make this recipe
- user reviews ()
- 1 8 ounce package cream cheese, softened
- 1 1/4 cups shredded horseradish and chive Havarti cheese (5 ounces)*
- 1/3 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup cooked lump crabmeat or one 6-ounce can crabmeat, drained, flaked, and cartilage removed
- 1 cup shredded baby spinach
- 1/3 cup thinly sliced green onions
- Breadsticks, flatbread, toasted baguette slices, and/or bagel chips
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. In a large bowl, combine cream cheese, 1 cup of the Havarti cheese, the sour cream, and mayonnaise. Beat with an electric mixer on medium speed until well mixed. Gently stir in crabmeat and spinach.
2. Transfer mixture to an ungreased 1-quart souffle dish or shallow baking dish. Bake about 25 minutes or until heated through.
3. Sprinkle with the remaining 1/4 cup Havarti cheese and the green onions. Serve with bread and/or chips. Makes 12 servings.
- If you can't find the horseradish and chive Havarti cheese, substitute 1-1/4 cups shredded Havarti cheese and add 1 tablespoon snipped fresh chives and 2 teaspoons prepared horseradish with the sour cream.
- Servings Per Recipe 12,
- cal. (kcal) 175,
- Fat, total (g) 16,
- chol. (mg) 47,
- sat. fat (g) 6,
- carb. (g) 1,
- Monosaturated fat (g) 2,
- Polyunsaturated fat (g) 3,
- fiber (g) 0,
- sugar (g) 0,
- pro. (g) 7,
- sodium (mg) 296,
- Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet