- make this recipe
- user reviews ()
- 2 ounces semisweet chocolate
- 1/3 cup chocolate-flavored sprinkles
- 1 cup chocolate ice cream
- 2 ounces (1/4 cup) Irish cream liqueur
- 1 ounce (2 tablespoons) dark cream de cacao
- 1 ounce (2 tablespoons) vodka
- Chocolate curls or grated chocolate
1. In a heavy small saucepan, heat chocolate over low heat until melted. Dip the rims of eight 1-ounce mini martini glasses or shot glasses in the melted chocolate and then dip in the sprinkles. Chill until serving time.
2. In a blender, combine ice cream, Irish cream liqueur, cream de cacao, and vodka. Cover and blend until mixture is smooth.
3. Pour into prepared glasses. Garnish with chocolate curls. Serve immediately. Makes 8 (1-ounce) servings.
- Servings Per Recipe 8,
- cal. (kcal) 154,
- Fat, total (g) 7,
- chol. (mg) 10,
- sat. fat (g) 3,
- carb. (g) 20,
- fiber (g) 1,
- pro. (g) 2,
- sodium (mg) 51,
- Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet