Chicken Quesadillas with Peppers
- If using Anaheim pepper, halve pepper lengthwise; remove seeds and membrane. Cut pepper into thin slivers.
- Sprinkle 1/4 cup of the cheese over half of each tortilla. Sprinkle peppers, chicken, tomato, green onions, and cilantro over cheese. Fold tortillas in half, pressing gently.
- In a large skillet or on a griddle, cook quesadillas, two at a time, over medium heat for 3 to 4 minutes or until lightly browned, turning once. Remove quesadillas from skillet and place on a baking sheet. Keep warm in a 300 degrees F oven. Repeat with remaining quesadillas.
- To serve, cut quesadillas in half. If desired, serve with guacamole and salsa. Makes 12 servings.
Nutrition Facts (Chicken Quesadillas with Peppers)
- Per serving:
- 124 kcal cal.,
- 5 g fat
- (2 g sat. fat,
- 24 mg chol.,
- 238 mg sodium,
- 11 g carb.,
- 0 g fiber,
- 9 g pro.
- Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet