Serve these buttery cream cheese balls with shortbread or sweet quick breads.
- Makes: 32 servings
- Serving Size: 1 tablespoon
- Yields: 2 balls (32 one-tablespoon servings)
- Prep: 20 mins
- Chill: 20 mins
- In a medium bowl combine cream cheese, butter, powdered sugar, and milk. Beat with an electric mixer on medium speed about 1 minute or until combined. Stir in cherries and/or figs and hazelnuts.
- Chill in refrigerator for 20 to 30 minutes or until easy to handle. Using your hands, shape mixture into 2 balls. Roll balls in coconut. Serve immediately or store in refrigerator until serving time. Makes 2 balls (thirty-two one-tablespoon servings)
Prepare Cherry-Hazelnut Snowballs as directed. Cover and store in refrigerator up to 3 days. (Or place each ball in a self-sealing freezer bag or freezer container. Seal, label, and freeze up to 3 months.) To serve, thaw frozen balls at room temperature in freezer bags or containers for 15 minutes.
- Per serving:
- 74 kcal cal.,
- 7 g fat
- (4 g sat. fat,
- 16 mg chol.,
- 53 mg sodium,
- 3 g carb.,
- 1 g pro.
- Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet