Cheesy Shrimp Dip
8 ounce package cream cheese, cubed
cups shredded fontina cheese (8 ounces)
cup half-and-half or light cream
cup sliced green onions
tablespoons dry white wine
tablespoons Dijon-style mustard
teaspoon cayenne pepper
pound fresh or frozen peeled and deveined cooked shrimp
teaspoons finely shredded lemon peel
- In a 3-1/2- or 4-quart slow cooker, stir together cream cheese, fontina cheese, and Parmesan cheese. Stir in half-and-half, green onions, wine, mustard, and cayenne pepper.
- Cover and cook on low-heat setting for 3 hours or on high-heat setting for 1-1/2 hours.
- Thaw shrimp, if frozen. Chop shrimp. Stir shrimp and lemon peel into cheese mixture.
- Serve immediately or keep warm, covered, on warm setting or low-heat setting for up to 2 hours. Serve with vegetables. Makes 15 servings.
Nutrition Facts(Cheesy Shrimp Dip)
- Per serving:
- 283 kcal cal.,
- 20 g fat
- (12 g sat. fat,
- 124 mg chol.,
- 625 mg sodium,
- 3 g carb.,
- 1 g sugar,
- 18 g pro.
- Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet