- Makes: 22 servings
- Serving Size: 1/4 cup
- Prep: 15 mins
- Cook: 3 hrs to 4 hrs (low) or 1 1/2 to 2 hours (high)
pounds lean ground beef
cups chopped onions (3 medium)
cloves garlic, minced
15 ounce jar process cheese dip
cup yellow mustard
cup sweet pickle relish
Baked frozen oven-fried potato wedges or french-fried crinkle-cut potatoes
- In a large skillet, cook ground beef, onions, and garlic over medium-high heat until meat is brown, using a wooden spoon to break up meat as it cooks. Drain off fat. In a 3 1/2- or 4-quart slow cooker, combine meat mixture, cheese dip, ketchup, mustard, and pickle relish.
- Cover and cook on low-heat setting for 3 to 4 hours or on high-heat setting for 1 1/2 to 2 hours.
- Serve immediately or keep warm, covered, on warm setting or low-heat setting for up to 2 hours, stirring occasionally. Serve with potato wedges.
Nutrition Facts (Cheeseburger Dip)
- Per serving:
- 134 kcal cal.,
- 8 g fat
- (4 g sat. fat,
- 2 g monounsatured fat),
- 38 mg chol.,
- 447 mg sodium,
- 5 g carb.,
- 2 g sugar,
- 10 g pro.
- Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Related CategoriesAppetizers, Beef Recipes, Chicken Appetizers, Chicken Wing Recipes, Christmas Recipes, Dinner Recipes, Easy Appetizers, Halloween Recipes, Healthy Recipes, Healthy Snack Recipes, Heart-Healthy Recipes, Low Fat Recipes, Party Appetizers, Party Recipes, Potato Recipes, Slow Cooker Recipes, Thanksgiving Recipes, Vegetable Casseroles, Vegetable Recipes