- make this recipe
- user reviews ()
- 1/2 17.3 ounce package frozen puff pastry (1 sheet)
- 1 egg white, slightly beaten
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1/2 cup shredded Swiss cheese (2 ounces)
- 2 teaspoons caraway seeds, crushed
1. Thaw pastry according to package directions. Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Grease a large baking sheet; set aside.
2. On a lightly floured surface, unfold pastry sheet. In a bowl, stir together egg white and water. Brush pastry with egg white mixture. Sprinkle with Swiss cheese and caraway seeds. Cut pastry crosswise into nine 1-inch strips. Cut pastry lengthwise into thirds, making a total of twenty-seven 3x1-inch strips. Place on prepared baking sheet.
3. Bake for 10 to 12 minutes or until puffed and golden. Cool on wire racks.