Baked Sweet Potato and Chile Wedges
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F. Cut each unpeeled potato into 1-inch-thick wedges. Place in a large self-sealing plastic bag; toss with oil, sea salt, and pepper. Arrange in two 13x9x2-inch disposable foil pans.
- Meanwhile, in small bowl combine orange juice, 3 teaspoons of the chili powder, and honey; set aside.
- Bake potatoes, uncovered, 25 to 30 minutes or until tender, brushing three times with orange juice mixture, and shaking pan occasionally.
- Meanwhile, in a small bowl combine sour cream, remaining 1/2 teaspoon chili powder, and 1/3 cup cilantro. Transfer potatoes to a serving dish; serve with sour cream mixture. Serve immediately or at room temperature. Makes 8 to 10 servings.
Nutrition Facts (Baked Sweet Potato and Chile Wedges)
- Per serving:
- 233 kcal cal.,
- 10 g fat
- (4 g sat. fat,
- 1 g polyunsaturated fat,
- 4 g monounsatured fat),
- 12 mg chol.,
- 307 mg sodium,
- 35 g carb.,
- 5 g fiber,
- 10 g sugar,
- 3 g pro.
- Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet