- make this recipe
- user reviews ()
- 1 8 ounce package (8) refrigerated garlic breadsticks
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1/4 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- 8 slices ready-to-serve cooked bacon
- Freshly grated Parmesan cheese (optional)
- Marinara sauce, warmed (optional)
1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees F. Line a 15101-inch baking pan with parchment paper; set aside.
2. Unroll the breadsticks and brush with the melted butter. Sprinkle with the 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese. Separate into individual breadsticks. Fold each breadstick in half crosswise. Wrap each breadstick with a strip of bacon, making sure the ends of the bacon slices are tucked under the breadstick. Arrange breadsticks on prepared baking pan.
3. Bake about 10 minutes or until breadsticks are golden and bacon is crisp. If desired, sprinkle with additional Parmesan cheese and serve with warm marinara sauce for dipping.
- Servings Per Recipe 8,
- cal. (kcal) 135,
- Fat, total (g) 8,
- chol. (mg) 15,
- sat. fat (g) 3,
- carb. (g) 12,
- pro. (g) 5,
- sodium (mg) 432,
- Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet