- Makes: 8 servings
- Serving Size: 1 breadstick
- Yields: 8 breadsticks
- Prep: 15 mins
- Bake: 10 mins 425°F
8 ounce package (8) refrigerated garlic breadsticks
tablespoons butter, melted
cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
slices ready-to-serve cooked bacon
Freshly grated Parmesan cheese (optional)
Marinara sauce, warmed (optional)
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F. Line a 15101-inch baking pan with parchment paper; set aside.
- Unroll the breadsticks and brush with the melted butter. Sprinkle with the 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese. Separate into individual breadsticks. Fold each breadstick in half crosswise. Wrap each breadstick with a strip of bacon, making sure the ends of the bacon slices are tucked under the breadstick. Arrange breadsticks on prepared baking pan.
- Bake about 10 minutes or until breadsticks are golden and bacon is crisp. If desired, sprinkle with additional Parmesan cheese and serve with warm marinara sauce for dipping.
Nutrition Facts (Bacon-Wrapped Breadsticks)
- Per serving:
- 135 kcal cal.,
- 8 g fat
- (3 g sat. fat,
- 15 mg chol.,
- 432 mg sodium,
- 12 g carb.,
- 5 g pro.
- Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet