This sophisticated spread makes a great appetizer. Serve it with fresh vegetables, crackers or thin slices of toasted French bread.
0 did it
- Makes: 16 servings
- Serving Size: 2 tablespoons
- Yields: 2 cups
- Start to Finish: 15 mins
- In a large food processor, combine beans, artichoke hearts, garlic, lemon peel, lemon juice, salt, and cayenne pepper. Cover and process until nearly smooth, stopping to scrape down sides as necessary.
- Transfer bean mixture to a serving bowl; stir in the thinly sliced green onion. Serve immediately or cover and chill for up to 2 days. If chilled, let stand at room temperature for 30 minutes before serving.
- To serve, garnish with sliced green onion tops. Serve with assorted vegetable dippers and/or crackers.
Nutrition Facts (Artichoke Spread)
- Per serving:
- 29 kcal cal.,
- 98 mg sodium,
- 6 g carb.,
- 2 g fiber,
- 2 g pro.
- Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet