- make this recipe
- user reviews ()
- Nonstick cooking spray
- 1 14 ounce can artichoke hearts, drained and finely chopped
- 1/2 8 ounce tub (about 1/2 cup) reduced-fat cream cheese
- 3 green onions, thinly sliced
- 1/3 cup grated Parmesan or Romano cheese
- 1/4 cup crumbled feta cheese (1 ounce)
- 3 tablespoons reduced-fat pesto
- 8 8 inches whole wheat flour tortillas
- 1 7 ounce jar roasted red sweet peppers, drained and cut into strips
- 1 Yogurt-Chive Sauce (see recipe below)
1. Coat a 3-quart rectangular baking dish with cooking spray; set aside. For filling, in a large bowl stir together the artichoke hearts, cream cheese, green onions, Parmesan cheese, feta cheese, and pesto.
2. Place about 1/4 cup filling onto each tortilla. Top with sweet pepper strips; roll up. Arrange tortilla rolls in the prepared baking dish. If desired, lightly coat tortilla rolls with additional cooking spray. Bake, uncovered, in a 350 degree F oven about 15 minutes or until heated through.
3. Cut each tortilla roll into thirds and arrange on a serving platter. Serve with Yogurt-Chive Sauce. Makes 24 appetizers.
- 1 8 ounce carton plain fat-free yogurt
- 1 tablespoon snipped fresh chives
1. In a small bowl stir together yogurt and chives.
- cal. (kcal) 58,
- Fat, total (g) 2,
- chol. (mg) 5,
- sat. fat (g) 1,
- carb. (g) 7,
- fiber (g) 4,
- pro. (g) 3,
- vit. A (IU) 146,
- vit. C (mg) 15,
- sodium (mg) 198,
- calcium (mg) 71,
- iron (mg) 1,
- Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet