Artichoke-Feta Tortilla Wraps
- Coat a 3-quart rectangular baking dish with cooking spray; set aside. For filling, in a large bowl stir together the artichoke hearts, cream cheese, green onions, Parmesan cheese, feta cheese, and pesto.
- Place about 1/4 cup filling onto each tortilla. Top with sweet pepper strips; roll up. Arrange tortilla rolls in the prepared baking dish. If desired, lightly coat tortilla rolls with additional cooking spray. Bake, uncovered, in a 350 degree F oven about 15 minutes or until heated through.
- Cut each tortilla roll into thirds and arrange on a serving platter. Serve with Yogurt-Chive Sauce. Makes 24 appetizers.
- In a small bowl stir together yogurt and chives.
Nutrition Facts (Artichoke-Feta Tortilla Wraps)
- Per serving:
- 58 kcal cal.,
- 2 g fat
- (1 g sat. fat,
- 5 mg chol.,
- 198 mg sodium,
- 7 g carb.,
- 4 g fiber,
- 3 g pro.
- Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet