- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Cook lasagna noodles according to package directions; drain. Rinse with cold water; drain again.
- Meanwhile, in a large skillet combine sausage, chicken, Cajun seasoning, and sage. Cook about 8 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink, stirring frequently. Using a slotted spoon, remove chicken mixture, reserving drippings in skillet. Set chicken mixture aside. Add onion, celery, sweet pepper, and garlic to the reserved drippings; cook until vegetables are tender, stirring occasionally. Return chicken mixture to skillet. Stir in half of the Alfredo sauce and the Parmesan cheese.
- Lightly coat a 3-quart rectangular baking dish with cooking spray. Place four of the noodles in bottom of the dish, cutting as necessary to fit. Spread with one-third of the chicken-vegetable mixture; sprinkle with one-third of the mozzarella cheese. Repeat layers twice. Top with the remaining four noodles. Carefully spread the remaining Alfredo sauce over the top.
- Bake, covered, about 1 hour or until heated through. Let stand for 15 to 20 minutes before serving.
Nutrition Facts (Andouille-Chicken Lasagna)
- Per serving:
- 507 kcal cal.,
- 31 g fat
- (7 g sat. fat,
- 2 g polyunsaturated fat,
- 7 g monounsatured fat),
- 83 mg chol.,
- 938 mg sodium,
- 27 g carb.,
- 1 g fiber,
- 2 g sugar,
- 29 g pro.
- Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Cecilia Miller 1394 Days Ago
Outstanding- definitely a crowd pleaser