Don't forget your favorite furry friends when collecting things for your scrapbook.
Create a special page for man's best friend.
Mrs. Grossman's Paper Co. P.O. Box 4467 Petaluma, California 94955 800-429-4549
1. Choose photographs that tell the story of your pet's life.
2. Utilize patterned adhesive borders and clean layouts upon black backgrounds.
3. Adhesive letters intermixed with metallic lettering make the photo captions jump off the page.
4. To end the story, create a charming group "photo" from dog stickers on the last page. Arrange on a rectangle of black card stock, and glue to the background, then frame with a mitered, adhesive border.
Make room in the scrapbook for your gilled friends.
Kangaroo & Joey, Inc. 15410 South 17th Lane Phoenix, Arizona 85045 480-460-4841
1. Download the free pattern for this project. (Downloading requires Adobe Acrobat.) Using the pattern, cut the fish bowl and water drops from vellum and glue the bowl to the background paper along the sides. Leave the top open to tuck the fish die-cut through the opening.
2. Mount the fish on a pop dot to raise him above the page.
3. Cut the circles from white paper and add lines and shine marks with a black marking pen and mount each of them on pop dots.
4. Add the bordered vellum rectangles as photo mats for the photos, and add coordinating wave stickers to the fish bowl.
Be sure to capture the many memories of your dog's youth.
PrintWorks Collection 12342 McCann Drive Santa Fe Springs, California 90670 562-906-1262
EK Success Ltd. 125 Entin Road P.O. Box 1141 Clifton, New Jersey 07014-1141 800-524-1349
Making Memories 1176 West 500 North Centerville, Utah 84014 801-294-0430
Personal Stamp Exchange (PSX) 800-782-6748
Stamps by Judith 11 Cty Rd 11 NW Pine Island, MN 55963
Ellison Craft & Design 25862 Commercentre Drive Lake Forest, California 92630 800-253-2238
All Night Media 800-STAMPED
Emagination Crafts 463 W. Wrightwood Avenue Elmhurst, Illinois 60126 630-833-9521
1. Use rubber-stamped paw prints to make a meandering trail across the page, and personalize a die-cut doghouse with adhesive letter stickers that spell out your puppy's name.
2. Fill the doghouse opening with a puppy's dream supply of bones using a rubber stamp.
3. For the photo mats, cut out a sage-green and burgundy rectangle for each photo and punch each corner with a decorative corner punch. The punched corners allow the mats to slip easily into one another, and the photo to slip inside the top mat.
A great way to show off your pet's accomplishments.