Don't forget your favorite furry friends when collecting things for your scrapbook.
Create a special page for man's best friend.
What You Need:Create a striking look by only using black and white elements.
- Pet photos
- Sheets of 12-inch-square black and white card stock
- Mrs. Grossman's stickers as follows: Black and White Design Lines, Neighborhood Dogs, Black adhesive lettering
- Fine-tip silver metallic marking pen
- Acid-free glue stick
Mrs. Grossman's Paper Co. P.O. Box 4467 Petaluma, California 94955 800-429-4549
1. Choose photographs that tell the story of your pet's life.
2. Utilize patterned adhesive borders and clean layouts upon black backgrounds.
3. Adhesive letters intermixed with metallic lettering make the photo captions jump off the page.
4. To end the story, create a charming group "photo" from dog stickers on the last page. Arrange on a rectangle of black card stock, and glue to the background, then frame with a mitered, adhesive border.
Make room in the scrapbook for your gilled friends.
What You Need:Make your pet fish page fin-tastic with our fish bowl pattern.
- Tracing paper and pattern
- Fish photos
- 8-1/2 x 11-inch archival-quality photo album page
- Kangaroo & Joey, Inc. items as follows: -- Polka-dot paper (OS33) -- Yellow-stripe paper (S20) -- Wave vellum paper (V807B) -- Wave stripe stickers (ST1005) -- Fish die-cut (120DC)
- 5 acid-free adhesive pop dots
- 8-1/2 x 11-inch white acid-free paper
- Acid-free adhesive
- Acid-free black marking pen
Kangaroo & Joey, Inc. 15410 South 17th Lane Phoenix, Arizona 85045 480-460-4841
1. Download the free pattern for this project. (Downloading requires Adobe Acrobat.) Using the pattern, cut the fish bowl and water drops from vellum and glue the bowl to the background paper along the sides. Leave the top open to tuck the fish die-cut through the opening.
2. Mount the fish on a pop dot to raise him above the page.
3. Cut the circles from white paper and add lines and shine marks with a black marking pen and mount each of them on pop dots.
4. Add the bordered vellum rectangles as photo mats for the photos, and add coordinating wave stickers to the fish bowl.
Be sure to capture the many memories of your dog's youth.
What You Need:The dual-purpose photo corners help hold your photos tightly and create a pretty frame.
- Printworks items as follows: -- 1 12-inch-square sheet each of red- and-white stripe and sage-green-and-white stripe (for the background)
- Stickers: 1/4-inch-wide red-striped border and 1/16-inch-wide olive green strip
- EK Success ZIG 2-Way Glue Stick
- Sage green, white, burgundy, brown, and black card stock
- Making Memories small red adhesive letters
- Stamps as follows: Stamps by Judith, Stubby Stick Bone, Personal Stamp Exchange, Paw print (PSX 696 D)
- Black ink stamp pad
- Ellison die-cuts: dog house, bones, dog, and paw prints
- All Night Media adhesive pop dots
- Emagination photo corner punch
PrintWorks Collection 12342 McCann Drive Santa Fe Springs, California 90670 562-906-1262
EK Success Ltd. 125 Entin Road P.O. Box 1141 Clifton, New Jersey 07014-1141 800-524-1349
Making Memories 1176 West 500 North Centerville, Utah 84014 801-294-0430
Personal Stamp Exchange (PSX) 800-782-6748
Stamps by Judith 11 Cty Rd 11 NW Pine Island, MN 55963
Ellison Craft & Design 25862 Commercentre Drive Lake Forest, California 92630 800-253-2238
All Night Media 800-STAMPED
Emagination Crafts 463 W. Wrightwood Avenue Elmhurst, Illinois 60126 630-833-9521
1. Use rubber-stamped paw prints to make a meandering trail across the page, and personalize a die-cut doghouse with adhesive letter stickers that spell out your puppy's name.
2. Fill the doghouse opening with a puppy's dream supply of bones using a rubber stamp.
3. For the photo mats, cut out a sage-green and burgundy rectangle for each photo and punch each corner with a decorative corner punch. The punched corners allow the mats to slip easily into one another, and the photo to slip inside the top mat.
A great way to show off your pet's accomplishments.
What You Need:Create a showy border band with die-cuts.
- 12-inch-square sheet each of red, black, and white (for the background) card stock
- Making Memories 12 x 12-inch sheet of black-and-white-check paper
- Ellison die-cuts: doghouse, bones, and dogs
- Acid-free glue stick
- Fine-tip marking pens: gray, black, red, and blue
- Wide-tip black marking pen