Pet Place Mats
Create a holiday place mat for your pet. You may like it so much you'll make one for yourself, too!
Upload your photo here.
What You Need:
- Poster board
- Pet pictures
- Colored paper
- Clear shelf paper
Instructions:It's OK to have pets like this at the dinner table!
1. Cut out an 18 x 12-inch rectangle of poster board.
2. Place cutouts, photographs, and drawings on the board.
3. Arrange everything before gluing any one piece. Then glue all pieces into place.
4. Use markers to write a few words about your pet.
5. Use clear shelf paper to protect your place mats, or have them laminated.