The Weird Beauty Life Hacks No One Told You About
You will never look at toilet paper, shaving cream, or deodorant the same again.
You don't have to be a beauty guru to take advantage of these strange yet amazing life hacks. YouTuber Hayley Williams even admits in a recent post she's no beauty expert, but that's exactly why she appreciates these simple DIYs so much. Whether you're sick of your bra jabbing you in the side or need to banish sweat stains from your favorite white T-shirt, you have to check out these mind-blowing ideas.
1. Scrub up spilled nail polish with sugar.
2. Curl your hair with toilet paper.
3. Remove foundation stains with shaving cream.
4. Use hairspray to erase lipstick stains.
5. Fix painful bra underwires with bandages.
6. Get rid of sweat stains with lemon juice.
7. Prevent blisters with deodorant.
8. Break in new shoes with plastic bags filled with water.
9. Revive second-day hair with translucent powder.
10. Use ground-up oatmeal as dry shampoo.
To see exactly how these amazing hacks work, watch Hayley's video below.