Easy Cabinet Updates: Call of Nature
Update your kitchen with this easy cabinet door makeover. All it takes is a few tools and an afternoon.
continue reading below
How to Make It:
- Cut out the center panel with a jigsaw.
- Rout a lip or ledge on the back of the door.
- Fill any nicks with wood filler.
- Lightly sand each door to rough the entire surface.
- Paint the door.
- Wrap the edge of a fabric panel around 1/4-inch-thick pieces of wood.
- Place the fabric behind the opening in the cabinet door.
- Nail fabric-covered wood to the back of the door.