Our step-by-step instructions show you how to clean usual chair material.
Cleaning furniture isn't easy, especially when it comes to chairs made from special materials. We've compiled step-by-step instructions for cleaning some of the trickiest chair materials -- from bamboo to rattan.
1. Vacuum with a soft brush attachment.
2. Wash with a brush dipped in soapy water or spray with a garden hose.
3. Dry in a shaded, breezy area.
1. Wipe gently with a slightly damp, soft, clean cloth.
2. Tack or glue loose corners.
3. Have tears professionally repaired by a furniture restorer.
4. Inspect annually for damage.
1. Spray a glass cleaner onto a soft lint-free towel and rub gently.
2. Check for tiny rust spots.
3. Treat spots with a metal polish formulated for chrome.
1. Vacuum with a soft brush attachment, or gently brush with a soft, wide brush.
2. Don't wet or dampen.
3. Spot-clean spills with a clean damp cloth.
1. Gently scrub this tropical material or douse it with the garden hose.
2. Let it dry in a sheltered area away from direct sun.
3. Rub with a clean cloth.