Look for books, calendars, postcards, small posters, photographs, and other printed materials to find designs too pretty to be left on the page. Make sure you are in no danger of copyright infringement if you photocopy the materials you selected.
Photocopies of vintage botanical prints bring a graceful English garden look to a small powder room.What You Need:
- Color photocopies of botanical prints
- Photocopies of picture frames
- Clear spray sealer
- Wallpaper paste or decoupage medium
- Ruler and level
1. Photocopy the prints and frame, adjusting the sizes if necessary. Trim away any excess paper, then spray the images with clear sealer to help protect the paper from moisture and soil.
2. Using a level and ruler, mark the placement of the images on the wall. Tack them in place with tape and make any necessary adjustments. Adhere the prints to the wall with wallpaper paste or decoupage medium, smoothing out any air bubbles or excess glue with a soft rag and your fingers. After the prints dry, glue the frames over the prints in the same manner.