This in-ground spa blends
with its surroundings.
Whether you are planning a backdoor retreat or an indoor getaway, you'll need to consider a variety of issues before you purchase and install a home spa or hot tub.
Although less involved than planning for a pool, installing a spa or hot tub isn't a task to be taken lightly.
Key issues you'll need to think about include:
- Should I get a spa or hot tub?
- Do I want a portable or in-ground unit?
- Will it be indoors or outside?
- What level of disruption will the installation entail?
- What zoning restrictions will I face?
- How will my insurance be affected?
- How can I keep my family and guests safe?