Easy Cabinet Updates: Dutch Treat
Update your kitchen with this easy cabinet door makeover. All it takes is a few tools and an afternoon.
continue reading below
How to Make It:
- Cut out the center panel with a jigsaw.
- Rout a lip on the back door for a piece of glass.
- Fill any nicks with wood filler.
- Lightly sand each door to rough up the surface. For already-finished cabinetry, use a bonding primer to endure new paint will stick.
- Paint the door.
- Sandwich fabric between two pieces of glass. (Tempered glass is safe and sturdy.)
- Secure them to the back of the door with glass clips.
- Add a colorful knob.