Easy Cabinet Updates: Organic Elegance
Update your kitchen with this easy cabinet door makeover. All it takes is a few tools and an afternoon.
continue reading below
How to Make It:
- Attach 3-inch trim to edges of the door with wood glue and finishing nails.
- Trace your shape on the door.
- Cut out the shape using a jigsaw.
- Fill any nicks in the door with wood filler.
- Lightly sand each door to rough up the entire surface. For already-finished cabinetry, use a bonding primer to ensure new paint will stick.
- Paint the door.
- Mount a piece of stained glass to the back of the door with glass clips.
- Attach a handle that complements the shape or style of your cutout.