Easy Cabinet Updates: Word Play
Update your kitchen with this easy cabinet door makeover. All it takes is a few tools and an afternoon.
How to Make It:
- Fill in any nicks in the door with wood filler.
- Lightly sand each door to rough up the surface. For already-finished cabinetry, use a bonding primer to ensure new paint will adhere.
- Type recipes on a word processor.
- Print recipes on a large-format printer (available at specialty printing shops).
- Trim the recipes to fit your cabinet doors.
- Use a decoupage medium to adhere the recipes to the doors.
- Attach hardware of your choice.