for a summer bash, dig through
your cache of scrapbooking
Many ingredients may be right at your fingertips. Set with a place card, plate, and a bundle of flatware, this invitation opens to reveal party specifics.
What You Need:
- 8-1/2 x 11-inch acid-free card stock in red (for basic folded invitation), brown, oatmeal (for name card), and white (inside the invitation)
- Provo Craft Coluzzle oval cutting system
- Fiskars Mini-Pinking Paper Edgers (for cutting serrated Knife edge)
- .01 marking pen
- Brown raffia
- Acid-free glue
1. Use red card stock for the basic fold of the invitation. Add brown and oatmeal paper for the name card and white for the inside of the invitation.
2. Layer red and white paper with party instructions on the white paper.
Download the free pattern for this project. (Downloading requires Adobe Acrobat software.)
Provo Craft 285 E. 900 South Provo, UT 84606 800-937-7686 www.provocraft.com
Fiskars 7811 W. Stewart Ave., Wausau, WI 54401 715-842-2091 www.fiskars.com