- Heart-shape cardboard or balsa-wood craft box
- Pink craft paint
- Seed beads
- Sheer organza ribbon
- 1/4 yard (or less) of pink tulle netting (or pink tissue paper)
- Chocolates, candies, or small gifts to put inside the box
- Visit a crafts store for a heart-shape cardboard box to decorate with pink crafts paint and glued-on seed beads.
- Also pick up pink organza ribbon to tie around a light pink linen napkin and a votive candleholder.
- Then stop at an upscale candy store for chocolates to nestle into a cloud of pink tulle that's tucked in the box.
- Top the whole thing off with a bunch of pink roses arranged in an antique silver creamer, just the right size to dress an intimate table for two.